Google Facebook Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Facebook is one tool you can utilize to help promote your business. For example, in blog posts there is always that Facebook share button so you can share it to your friends and they can share it to their friends if they wanted to. If you are promoting a product or service then Facebook can be very helpful. In fact, almost every business has their own fan page. They know they would make a good impression on the rest of the world if they were able to get a lot of likes. In fact, there is usually somebody in charge of making that exact same thing happen. However, despite the great services this social media provides towards its users it is inevitable that sometimes users experience some technical glitches while trying to login to their accounts such as redirected to a faulty page or inaccessible buttons and links. If you are experiencing the exact problems then you have come to the right place! Check out the instructional video on how to login to your Facebook account and be enlightened! If you are still confused then refer to the step by step instructions provided underneath the video to help you more with your Google Facebook Login process:
Here are the steps to follow to login:
- The first thing you have to do is to copy and paste the Google Facebook Login page URL onto the address bar of your web browser: https://www.facebook.com/ Simply highlight the link, right click it and with the drop down list that appears, click Copy. When pasting the link to your address bar, right click the empty text field of the address bar and when the drop down list appears click Paste.
- Once directed to the page, find the login section which is situated on the upper most corner of the page. Start of with filling in the first text field with your email address. Make sure you are inputting your correct email address to avoid any errors while trying to login.
- After filling in the first text field, move on to the next one by inputting your password on it. Make sure you are inputting your correct password to avoid any errors while trying to login to your account.
- After completing the mandatory text fields, you may click the Keep Me Logged In checkbox so that the next time you try to access your account you won't have to go to the trouble of inputting your password again.
- Lastly, click the Log in button and you will be then directed to your account.
Having troubles while trying to login? Reset your login credentials:
- On the same page URL of Google Facebook: https://www.facebook.com locate again the login section and after doing so find the Forgot your Password? link and click it.
- Once the link is clicked, you will be directed to their reset page. The first thing you have to do is to input either your email address, Phone number, Username or Full name on the text field that requires you to do so and after, click Search.
- Choose between the two choices: Use my Yahoo! account or email me a link to reset my password and click Continue.
- If you chose Use my Yahoo! account then you will be directed to another page. It will be asking you directly to enter a new password. Make sure that when you input your new password it is something that you easily remember so that you won't have problems when you use your Facebook Account and then click Continue.
- If you choose email me a reset link to reset my password then you will also be directed to another page. It will quickly send the link to your email address and from your email look at what the code is provided and enter it on the text box provided in the facebook page you have opened earlier once finished click Continue.
Exhausted all efforts but still cannot login to your account? Contact Google Facebook directly:
>Make a call!
Please do not forget to bookmark this page and come back later for any updates or changes made on the above login processes as we are trying to provide the most up to date information regarding Google Facebook Login.